We finally did it. After a long time, Gabby, Kelsey, Flecia and I finally finished our cardboard chair. It was a very long process that I didn't really enjoy, but the finished product came out great. We first started with a few sketches. When we finally liked one sketch, we decided that we will make the prototype. The prototype wasn't as hard as I though it would be to make. It was just a bit difficult to be able to connect the cardboard without any tape or glue. When we finally were able to figure out how to put the prototype together, we made it and it came out pretty good. After the prototype, we started to build the actual size chair. It was very difficult to scale the prototype, since math isn't my thing. We eventually were able to scale it and started to cut the cardboard. I think the chair came out great.



Leave a Reply.