Picture
This is our beautiful cardboard room. Everyone in the class split up into a few group to do a piece of furniture for the room. I was in a group with Felicia, Gabby and Kelsey. We had to make a chair, but we decided to make it based off a bass cleff. the finished product can be seen above (Im sitting on it). We all had a blast doing our own projects, but we are also glad cardboard is out of our lives!

 
 
We finally did it. After a long time, Gabby, Kelsey, Flecia and I finally finished our cardboard chair. It was a very long process that I didn't really enjoy, but the finished product came out great. We first started with a few sketches. When we finally liked one sketch, we decided that we will make the prototype. The prototype wasn't as hard as I though it would be to make. It was just a bit difficult to be able to connect the cardboard without any tape or glue. When we finally were able to figure out how to put the prototype together, we made it and it came out pretty good. After the prototype, we started to build the actual size chair. It was very difficult to scale the prototype, since math isn't my thing. We eventually were able to scale it and started to cut the cardboard. I think the chair came out great.